A how to guide for implementing Below Article and Right Rail widgets
All widgets are built and maintained directly by the Jeeng team and supplied via a direct email to the address on file. If you are looking to have a widget built, please reach out to your Rep or Support@jeeng.com for assistance
If you need to find a widget code after it’s already been created, you can find in the dropbox folder provided to you by your account manager
- Copy the code snippet onto your clipboard
You will then paste this code in the appropriate location on your web page as instructed below.
Below Article Widgets
While we aim to make setting up your widgets as easy as possible, note that each site has its own set up. Because of this, there may be some variance to what you see.
- Open the page source on your site
- Locate the Opening Body Tag
- From there, scroll until you find the location where you’d like to place your widget.
Note, the code needs to be pasted in between your Opening and Closing Body TagsOnce you’ve found this location, simply paste your copy code onto the page. Your widget will appear where you have placed it on your site.
Right Rail Widgets
To place widgets in the Right Rail, you will need to have a sidebar setup on your site.
- Locate your sidebar in your source code
- Scroll until you find the location you’d like for your widget